OUR COMPLAINTS POLICY
Discover SUP is committed to effectively, efficiently, promptly, and fairly handling all complaints about its services and products.
Any complaint will be treated seriously, investigated thoroughly, and dealt with according to the merit of the complaint. The circumstances and results of any complaint investigation will be analysed thoroughly by Discover SUP management and acted on appropriately so as to improve the relevant Discover SUP functions and remove any grounds for future complaints.
To make a complaint
Clients may make a complaint by phone or email to:
Eoin Kernan at Discover SUP
Phone: +353 87 6707573
The Director (Education) at the Academy of Surfing Instructors (ASI) Head Office Australia
Phone: +61 2 9365 4170
Recording and resolution
- Discover SUP is notified of the complaint.
- The complaint is recorded on the client complaint form.
- Discover SUP investigates the complaint.
- Clients are notified in writing of the outcome of the complaint within 60 days from the time of receiving the complaint.
- All complaint information is filed in the complaints archive.
- Should the client not be satisfied with the initial resolution, then the client can seek arbitration by a third party acceptable to all parties to the grievance.
- If the complaint is not satisfactorily resolved within 60 days from the occurrence of the complaint, the client may request Discover SUP to seek the services of a third party.
- Arbitration will be undertaken when both the Discover SUP and the client agree on a third party.
- If the complaint/grievance is still unresolved, the client will be advised of external organisations of appeal.