Everything we do at Discover SUP is done with pride.
These building blocks are what make us who we are.
Safety first, skills second,
If you've got the courage, we believe you've got the ability.
We paddle without expectation; that's how special things happen.
The natural environment welcomes us. We must treat it with respect.
Founder & Head Coach
"When I discovered SUP, I immediately knew I'd found a sport I would grow to love. SUP allows me to exercise, energise, and relax my mind and body. Sharing my passion for the sport is where I'm at my happiest. I believe that everyone has the ability to enjoy SUP, through any one of its many forms. When I'm not out on my SUP board, you'll still find me in and on the water kitesurfing, swimming, sailing, and kayaking."
- ASI SUP Level 1 / Level 2 instructor
- ASI SUP Water Safety Rescue (flat water)
- Rescue Emergency Care Level 3 / Mental Health First Aider
Continuous Professional Development
- WSA Guide Professionalism
- WSA Heuristic Traps
- WSA Working with differently abled clients
- International Certificate of Competence for Operators of Pleasure Craft (Motor)
- Community First Responder
- Livingworks safeTALK Safety Connector
- RNLI Subject Matter Expert / Water Safety Advisor
- See Change Ambassador